National Research and Development Agency Forest Research and Management Organization (hereinafter referred to as "FRMO") establishes the Personal Information Protection Policy for personal information acquired through activities in all businesses, including the homepage to be operated.
1. Basic Concept
FMC collects basic information on anyone visiting the website (https://www.green.go.jp/ hereinafter referred to as "this website") to the extent necessary for smooth operation of services (provision of information, etc.) on this website of FMC. The information collected is only used within the scope necessary for the prescribed purposes.
2. Scope of information to be collected
- On this website, we will automatically collect Internet domain name, IP address, query information on site search, and other information pertaining to browsing of this website. The cookie (the information transmitted from the server to the browser of the user to be stored in the user's computer in order to identify the user on the server side) is limited to the contents for the purpose of improving the usability, It does not include any information that can identify individual users.
- When accepting various inquiries by e-mail, the sender's e-mail address is displayed on the recipient's side. Also, when necessary due to the nature of the matter, we may ask you to fill in user attributes (address, name, phone number, e-mail address etc).
3. Purpose of using collected information
- The information collected in 1 of 2 will be used as a reference for smoothly performing the services provided by this website.
- Information collected in 2 of 2 will be used for inquiries such as inquiries and for contact. In addition, these pieces of information, depending on the content of the inquiries, the relevant departments of the FRMO, it may be transferred to the relevant ministries and the like.
4. Restrictions on use and provision of the information
FMC shall not, except in cases where a request has been made to disclose collected information by law and where there are special reasons, including cases where unlawful acts, such as illegal access, threats, etc. have occurred, use the said information for other purposes under 3 nor provide a third party with the said information.
However, with regard to information on access to this website, proposals and opinions sent to FMC, and proposal attributes pertaining to the information, statistically processed data on the information or opinions, etc. may be released or posted on this website.
5. Measures to ensure security
FMC is taking the measures necessary to manage acquired information appropriately to prevent the leakage, loss or destruction of acquired information.
This policy shall apply to this website (directories under https://www.green.go.jp).
FMC may revise the Policy if necessary.